Wonderland & you
Here at Wonderland we’re all about creating highly conceptual and visual designs that attract and convert customers. Our products are innovative and packed with purpose and personality. We’re proud of the independent, award-winning experience, innovative studio that we have become and we’ve still got a lot of growing to do. We are looking for a fun, motivated, multi-disciplined creatives to join our international team at Wonderland, in the heart of Amsterdam.
We like to think Wonderland is all about the next generation of digital design. That means, when it comes to our future, it’s in your hands and we want you to shine with us. You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects with credible clients, from research and planning, wire-framing to digital design and development. This includes (but is not limited to) web experiences and games.
- Will be responsible for … you tell us!
Got what it takes?
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
Don’t waste your time
We’re bored of cover letters. Instead we ask you to answer a minimum of 3 of the below questions, along with your well crafted, creative portfolio and CV.
Send you application to email@example.com with the email subject ‘Open application + your name’
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done?
- What’s one of your favourite travel stories?
- How do people describe you?
- What is your ultimate day-off agenda?
- Describe your dream job.
- Tell us about a situation when you took a risk to achieve a goal, personal or professional. What was the outcome & what did you learn?
- What’s your favourite thing about Amsterdam?
- Who inspires you and why?